Detsky Mir’s Board of Directors nominates new candidates to the Board
Moscow, Russia, 7 June 2022 – Detsky Mir Group, an omnichannel digital retailer and the leader in the children’s goods sector in Russia and Kazakhstan, announces additions to the list of candidates to the new Board of Directors, put forward for voting.
Following the recommendation of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, the Board of Directors nominates the following candidates to the new Board of Directors of PJSC Detsky Mir, for consideration by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM).
- Maria Davydova, executive director (Chief Executive Officer)
- Maria Volodina, executive director (Commercial Director, skills and experience: retail – apparel and footwear, production, sourcing, e-commerce)
- Andrey Anishchenko, independent director
- Maria Gordon, independent director
- Tony Maher, independent director
- Alexander Shevchuk, independent director
- Pavel Grachev, non-executive director
- Mikhail Stiskin, non-executive director
- Dmitry Klenov, non-executive director
- Vladimir Klimanov, non-executive director
AGM materials will be made available from 8 June 2022 upon request to the Company’s Corporate Secretary Office at: 3 Third Nizhnelikhoborsky Proezd, Bld. 6, Moscow, 127238, Russia and on Detsky Mir’s website https://ir.detmir.ru/general-meeting-of-shareholders.
For additional information:
Head of Public Relations
+7 495 781 0808, ext. 2041
Head of Investor Relations
Tel.: + 7 495 781 08 08, ext. 2315