Detsky Mir’s Board of Directors Approves List of Candidates to the New Board
Moscow, Russia, 16 February 2021 – The Board of Directors of PJSC Detsky Mir (“Detsky Mir” or the “Company”, MOEX: DSKY) has approved a final list of candidates to the new Board of Directors set to be voted upon at the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (EGM) on 12 March 2021.
At its meeting held on 15 February 2021, the Board of Directors resolved to propose the following candidates to Detsky Mir’s Board of Directors:
Candidates nominated by the Board of Directors:
- Pavel Boyarinov, incumbent independent director
- Maria Davydova, incumbent executive director
- Stanislav Kotomkin, incumbent independent director
- Tony Maher, incumbent non-executive director
- Alexander Shevchuk, incumbent independent director
- Andrey Anishchenko, independent director
- Maria Gordon, independent director
- David Rönnberg, independent director
- Michael Foss, independent director
Candidates nominated by Gulf Investments Limited (shareholder owning 25% of the Company voting shares):
- Pavel Grachev, non-executive director
- Mikhail Stiskin, non-executive director
- Dmitry Klenov, non-executive director
- Vladimir Klimanov, non-executive director
A total of 10 directors may be elected to Detsky Mir’s Board of Directors. All candidates have given their consent to the Company. In line with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation, candidates to the Board of Directors will be elected at the General Meeting of Shareholders by cumulative voting.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders will also vote on the amended version of the regulations on the remuneration of Board members.
The meeting will be held on 12 March 2021 at the Cosmos Hotel, Vetcherny Kosmos banquet hall, 150 Prospekt Mira, Moscow, 129366, Russia. The meeting starts at 10:30 am. Registration opens at 10:00 am. The right to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders will apply to the shareholders of record as of 17 January 2021.
Materials for the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, including information on the candidates, are available on the Company’s website (ir.detmir.ru), Interfax’s website (e-disclosure.ru) and upon request to the Company’s Corporate Secretary Office: 3 Third Nizhnelikhoborskiy Proezd, Bld. 6, Moscow, 127238, Russia.
For additional information:
Head of Public Relations
Tel.: +7 495 781 08 08, ext. 2041
Head of Investor Relations
Tel.: + 7 495 781 08 08, ext. 2315