Detsky Mir Announces AGM Results
Moscow, Russia, 1 July 2022 – PJSC Detsky Mir (“Detsky Mir” or the “Company”, MOEX: DSKY) announces the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM), which took place on 30 June 2022.
Detsky Mir’s shareholders elected a new Board of Directors, including four independent directors:
1. Andrey Anischenko (independent director)
2. Maria Volodina (executive director)
3. Maria Gordon (independent director)
4. Pavel Grachev (non-executive director)
5. Maria Davydova (executive director)
6. Dmitry Klenov (non-executive director)
7. Vladimir Klimanov (non-executive director)
8. Tony Maher (independent director)
9. Alexander Shevchuk (independent director)
10. Mikhail Stiskin (non-executive director)
The Chairperson of the Board of Directors, as well as members of the Board committees, will be determined at the next meeting of the Board.
In addition, the AGM approved the following items: the Annual Report and Accounting Report for FY 2021, as well as the appointment of AO “Business Solutions and Technologies” as auditor for 2022. Detsky Mir’s shareholders also approved the amended Articles of Association.
The Company’s AGM decided to forego a distribution of a final dividend for FY 2021. This brought the total dividends paid in 2021 to RUB 3.8 bn or RUB 5.20 per ordinary share.
For additional information:
Head of Public Relations
+7 495 781 0808, ext. 2041 NRychkova@detmir.ru
Head of Investor Relations
Tel.: + 7 495 781 08 08, ext. 2315