Detsky Mir Announces AGM Results
Moscow, Russia, 2 July 2021 – PJSC Detsky Mir (“Detsky Mir” or the “Company”, MOEX: DSKY) announces the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM), which took place on 30 June 2021.
The Company’s AGM approved the distribution of a final dividend for FY 2020 totaling RUB 4,486 m or RUB 6.07 per ordinary share. This brought the total dividends paid to RUB 8,240 m, corresponding to around RUB 11.15 per ordinary share for FY 2020, with a record date of 11 July 2021.
Detsky Mir’s shareholders elected a new Board of Directors, including the new independent director David Rönnberg:
1. Anischenko, Andrey Anatolievich (independent director) – entrepreneur and investor in digital education services and marketing
2. Foss, Michael (independent director) – Co-Founder and member of the Board of Directors of Independent Pet Partners Holdings, LLC (a US pet supplies retail chain)
3. Gordon, Maria Vladimirovna (independent director) – member of the Supervisory Board at PJSC Moscow Exchange, member of the Board of Directors at PJSC Polyus and member of the Supervisory Board at PJSC Alrosa;
4. Grachev, Pavel Sergeevich (non-executive director) – CEO of PJSC Polyus
5. Klenov, Dmitry (non-executive director) – Director of UFG Investment Services Limited, Director of Altus Capital Management Limited
6. Klimanov, Vladimir Gennadievich (non-executive director) – Investment Director of LLC Veta Capital Partners
7. Maher, Tony (non-executive director) – Chairman of the Board of Directors at PJSC Progress, member of the Board of Directors of MD Medical Group
8. Rönnberg, David (independent director) – CEO of Musti Group (a Scandinavian omnichannel pet supplies retailer)
9. Shevchuk, Alexander Viktorovich (independent director) – Executive Director of the Association of Institutional Investors (API)
10. Stiskin, Mikhail Borisovich (non-executive director) – Deputy CEO for Economics and Finance of PJSC Polyus, Senior Vice President for Finance and Strategy of Managing Company LLC Polyus
The Chairperson of the Board of Directors, as well as members of the Board committees, will be determined at the next meeting of the Board.
In addition, the AGM approved the following items: the Company’s amended Regulations on Remuneration and Compensation Paid to the Members of the Company’s Board of Directors, the Annual Report and Accounting Report for FY 2020, as well as the appointment of JSC Deloitte & Touche CIS as auditor for 2021. Detsky Mir’s shareholders also approved the amended Articles of Association, which abolished the Company’s Audit Commission.
For additional information:
Head of Public Relations
Tel.: +7 495 781 08 08, ext. 2041
Head of Investor Relations
Tel.: + 7 495 781 08 08, ext. 2315